Thursday, October 28, 2010

Troubled Souls

Some people confuse me.

Disclaimer: This post has no back story behind it's meaning, I just wanted to get it into words.

Some people are just plain bad news. Say I try and ask a question about what homework there was in a class. They would probably accuse me of cheating. Or say that I asked about what some girl thought of me. They would accuse me of being a stalker. They'll just go out of their way to make the other person's life as hellish as they can. But one has to wonder why... why would they want to make a person's life who has done nothing to them hellish? The answer, usually, is that they're compensating for their own sadness. Whether their parents treat them bad, they're poor, they're ugly, or even they get bullied, the troublemaker is sad... and wants to compensate for his/her sadness by making other peoples' live as bad as his/hers. I wish there was a way to stop it, but it's pretty much like a really strong virus. No matter how much you get rid of them, they will always regenerate. I, for one, pity these unfortunate people. Pushed to schadenfreude to make their lives better? They'll never know true happiness if they keep going down that path, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment